EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Photos

• Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

Learning Communities

Started by Allan Richards in Teaching and Methodology Oct 27. 0 Replies

Hey everyone!I am new to the forum and am curious how you feel learning communities benefit educators when it comes to developing a collective responsibility as educators. Do you feel a forum like…Continue

Implementation

Started by Christina Shepherd in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Oct 26. 1 Reply

How does implementation help you out throughout the year? I am curious to know what things have worked for you and what things have not worked for you through an implementation standard.  Continue

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 19. 74 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Top 5 Game

Started by susie silver in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 17. 14 Replies

Hi David Maybe its obvious to some but I'm not sure how to play and I also want to create a top 5 game as well. What is the point of it. There are always 5 answers. Do the students guess according to…Continue

Tags: 5, top

Badge

Loading…

About

Daniel Craig's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

"Through a job website. I don't remember which, but I do know that it was on a few."

Daniel Craig replied May 19, 2009 to How did you find your present job? A survey.

6 May 21, 2009
Reply by Daryl

Supporter

"That's a tough one. There are essentially 3 options that you normally have: ignore h…"

Daniel Craig replied Oct 20, 2008 to What to do with this student?

6 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

"Thanks David. I looked it up. They don't have too much information on their site, so…"

Daniel Craig replied Apr 22, 2008 to English Language Learning Software Hunt

3 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Daniel Craig

"Hi Jim, Does the book have software that comes with it? I didn't see that in the pr…"

Daniel Craig replied Apr 22, 2008 to English Language Learning Software Hunt

3 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Daniel Craig

Supporter

"At this point, I have zero expertise in this. I hope to be more knowledgeable later.…"

Daniel Craig replied Apr 15, 2008 to What's Up? - We've got Video / Voice Chat. Start Connecting and Learning today!

12 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"Thanks David. This looks great. I haven't been able to use it yet, but it's just the…"

Daniel Craig replied Apr 15, 2008 to What's Up? - We've got Video / Voice Chat. Start Connecting and Learning today!

12 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

"Congratulations! It's a wonderful/scary experience :) Dan"

Daniel Craig replied Feb 9, 2008 to The Little Site that Could. For EPIK, JLP, GEPIK and SMOE

9 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"Thanks for the info Tom. It's always good to have a new resource. I particularly li…"

Daniel Craig replied Jan 27, 2008 to Webquests in the EFL Classroom - Have you ever used them?

5 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Daniel Craig

Supporter

"I have used a self-created WebQuest, but, sorry to say, that it was in 1999 (before…"

Daniel Craig replied Jan 19, 2008 to Webquests in the EFL Classroom - Have you ever used them?

5 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Daniel Craig

Supporter

"Presence information would be great. I'm all for it. Dan"

Daniel Craig replied Jan 9, 2008 to "REAL" Chat now available.

4 Jan 14, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service