Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Donate - Support Us!           Gif Lingua Books

Become A Supporter

TEACH WITH Gif Lingua

What We Offer

Become a Patron

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Our Weekly Magazine

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

Stories to inspire and teach. Share yours.

Started by ddeubel in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Jun 10. 79 Replies

I'd like to share in this forum and would like others to share, short stories that might apply to education / teaching and that will inspire. I believe stories and a narrative are powerful, whether…Continue

Tags: hodja, tao, zen, professional_development, storytelling

Favorite Movie about Teaching?

Started by ddeubel in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Apr 23. 88 Replies

I'd like to compile a list of movies…Continue

Tags: best, video, film, teaching, movie

Learning Communities

Started by Allan Richards in Teaching and Methodology Oct 27, 2017. 0 Replies

Hey everyone!I am new to the forum and am curious how you feel learning communities benefit educators when it comes to developing a collective responsibility as educators. Do you feel a forum like…Continue

Implementation

Started by Christina Shepherd in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Oct 26, 2017. 1 Reply

How does implementation help you out throughout the year? I am curious to know what things have worked for you and what things have not worked for you through an implementation standard.  Continue

About

All Discussions Tagged 'best' (10)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Favorite Movie about Teaching?

I'd like to compile a list of movies about teaching. What's your favorite one? List one and why it really is good..... even better if you c…

Started by ddeubel

88 Apr 23
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Summer Camps: Ideas and Resources

School's out for summer! Summ 'er ideas. Many of us English teachers travel and teach at summer/winter camps.  They can be draining, livin…

Started by ddeubel

6 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Markus Wolf

Supporter

Top 10 All time pop songs for the classroom! Help!

I'm putting together a video karaoke selection of the Top 20 most popular karaoke songs (based on downloads off our server). See the short…

Started by ddeubel

7 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Blast From The Past

I had a lengthy chat on Google Talk today with an old member (calls are free in N.A. until 2012!). He commented that there is so much "grea…

Started by ddeubel

10 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

New / Highlighted Resources. Post your Gems!

We have so much "stuff" here on EFL 2.0 - so I'm starting this discussion to help us share what is already here. I will post links here to…

Started by ddeubel

16 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

The #1 Series - Download it and discuss.

It has now been a year since I first started the #1 series. Here it is faithfully edited, updated and relinked, facelifted. Lots of stuff t…

Started by ddeubel

0 Sep 28, 2010

Supporter

What do you like best about EFL Classroom 2.0 (and don't like :)

Let this be the place to moan, praise and let others know what really works and doesn't work here. A permanent place for members to let loo…

Started by ddeubel

44 May 16, 2009
Reply by Nejat Al-Juboury

The best of "THE BEST OF 2008"

As 2008 comes to a close and we are inundated with "best of" lists, I thought it might be handy to compile our own list here, from sites th…

Started by Ellen Pham

7 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

What's your favourite video about "teaching" or "education"?

We are closing in on 1,200 videos in our catalogue here at EFL Classroom 2.0. So many amazing ones. I'd like to know which one here (or el…

Started by ddeubel

0 Mar 6, 2008

Supporter

What makes a good EFL teacher?

Last month I made a blog entry about the qualities that make a good teacher. A nice list there and that famous Robin Williams speech from…

Started by ddeubel

0 Oct 4, 2007

RSS

© 2018   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service