News Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products

Get Printables / Resources

Video Lesson

Flashcards!

The Ultimate Resource

Pop Song eBook

Our Weekly Magazine

Guess The Movie Cards

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

Southwest Airlines Book A Flight

Started by Gerry K in Teaching and Methodology 6 hours ago. 0 Replies

Flight reservation is never easier than before! Experience Southwest Airlines Book a Flight experience with us.…Continue

Online Course Management System - FREE. Would you use it?

Started by ddeubel in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by Mitchell Lee Feb 12. 7 Replies

I'd like to know how many teachers would use a completely free course management system , if offered here? Meaning, you can create a course there,…Continue

Tags: atutor, technology, online, ecourses, elearning

SITE OF THE DAY - HUNDREDS OF THE "BEST" - Teaching Recipes

Started by ddeubel in Websites / links / access to new resources / communities.. Last reply by Nadeem Nawaz Jul 16, 2019. 102 Replies

We are now in our 3rd edition of "Site of the Day"! Hundreds of the best sites for teaching/learning. See #1 and…Continue

Tags: collection, list, web 2.0, resources, websites

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by Amelia Meirizka Jun 20, 2019. 73 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter.Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

About

All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (43)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Do you need a new embeddable music player?

I used to use yahoo easy listener as my embedded music player in posts... easy to make one button, clear where it belonged in the post, not…

Started by Ellen Pham

34 May 31, 2010
Reply by Beatriz Lupiano

Supporter

Embedding Music in Powerpoints

I wanted to play "Pass the Paper" and embed different music into the powerpoint, but unfortunately I'm not too sure how to go about that...…

Started by Jennifer Badewitz

5 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Badewitz

Supporter

European Union project - invitation for Associate Partners.

Autonomous ‘Personal Learning Networks’ for Language Teachers (APLaNet) For Language educators and users of Internet language resources. …

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Jan 31, 2010

Supporter

What is the 'Need' for Games in education?

Why do you think Games based learning is 'Needed' in schools today? This can be broad and conceptual or/and include academic level research…

23 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

Introduction

Hi! My name is Kathy. I have many years of experience teaching elementary students of all ages and abilities in private and public schools…

Started by Kathy

2 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Educomics – European Union project, using digital comics in education

Educomics http://www.educomics.org/ is an European Union Comenius education project under the Life Long Learning Programme. It will show e…

0 Sep 23, 2009

Supporter

ESL Website on Cell Phone

I am investigating using the cell phone for ESL teaching. I created a site – www.cellphoneesl.mobi to be accessed via cell phones. I only k…

Started by Alan Cohen

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Alan Cohen

Supporter

Teachers and Technology

Hi, I'm trainer more than Teacher in My Work an the Development and Continuous Education Center At The University of Baghdad,,In Iraq ,my t…

Started by Muntaha Abdul Karim Jasim

3 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

Voicethread - another Horrah!

We've had soooo many discussions about Voicethread but never enough. I use it extensively and see all my own voicethreads here. Or search h…

Started by ddeubel

0 Jun 1, 2009

Supporter

GIVE a Technology Tip and GET a Technology Tip.

Recently, I've stumbled across several members asking about where to get tips for using technology in the classroom (or anywhere!). We do h…

Started by ddeubel

0 May 12, 2009

RSS

© 2020   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service