I just want to let members know a few things without an intrusive email.
1. Lots of new features now on ning and forthcoming. See them here on the screencast about them
. They include seeing who is online with you, control of friend messages and more ways to stylize your homepage, as well as ways to link to your facebook and blog directly, one click.
2. I've uploaded much more onto our mediafire account
I apologize but the PW got changed and you might not have been able to access. Please upload there to share and store. Go to the ESSENTIALS folder
to download all the essentials you'll need to start up your ESL/EFL classroom. I've provided all and my own teachers have love the disc I've provided. You'll have to do the hard work and download! But it is worth the effort, and GOLD. You can find this all on the batcave but here it is in one bunch to save you time.
3. Our buzka site
is loaded and ready. A great library of links for new teachers. All the necessary sites to get you started teaching and doing great stuff in your classroom. If you wish to add a site to our library, that would be great. Simply download the buzka button
for your computer. Press it when you visit a cool site. Click the folder (spot) you wish to put it in and it's done! No need to go elsewhere, we have all the sites here! If possible, start a spot for your own country related sites like I did for Korea. But this is great technology and really interactive, you view the site in real time....
4. See our site members sites. Joshua has great videos, Susan, great buzka links and Larry, a great blog about what is new in ESL / EFL. Members to be proud of!
5. Members have asked me about downloading videos. I have almost all the videos on this site, in my video folders. Go to the batcave
and click the video sites. If you can't find them, just give me a shout and I'll direct you to the place you can download them for use and big screen viewing! Look for a new and improved batcave later in Sept!
6. I'm also going to be putting up some more quizzes in the weeks ahead. Come here
, for additional quizzes or if you missed their mention on EFL Classroom 2.0 I just finished a very insightful quiz on co-teaching but also on classroom management, learning styles and teaching styles. I'm working on an interactive one for the MBTI - but having a helluva time!
Keep on sharing and I appreciate all your feedback and sharing. Let me know what you'd also like to see on buzka. My own wish and coming soon I hope, is an embedded player so I can show .swf flash files for use in your classroom!