Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products           Gif Lingua Books

Earn A TEFL Certificate

TEACH WITH Gif Lingua

Best Video Lessons

Teaching Tips

Become a Patron

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Our Weekly Magazine

Music

Loading…

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Oct 17. 73 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Stories to inspire and teach. Share yours.

Started by ddeubel in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Jun 10. 79 Replies

I'd like to share in this forum and would like others to share, short stories that might apply to education / teaching and that will inspire. I believe stories and a narrative are powerful, whether…Continue

Tags: hodja, tao, zen, professional_development, storytelling

Favorite Movie about Teaching?

Started by ddeubel in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Apr 23. 88 Replies

I'd like to compile a list of movies…Continue

Tags: best, video, film, teaching, movie

Learning Communities

Started by Allan Richards in Teaching and Methodology Oct 27, 2017. 0 Replies

Hey everyone!I am new to the forum and am curious how you feel learning communities benefit educators when it comes to developing a collective responsibility as educators. Do you feel a forum like…Continue

About

Just for the laugh / fun of it! (no teaching stuff allowed)

Does anyone have some nice, fun stuff to share? Nothing about teaching but just something to entertain and maybe make a worn out teacher smile?

I'll start sharing with this clip. Can't stop laughing!

Also, try this, I found it in the chat box! Sock and Awe. I got 7!

Views: 3273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That whole blog post was HILARIOUS! I've got to make sure I download the whole collection...

I noticed that I need to repost the Catherine Tate skit in my reply...

A couple of sucking good commercials... just for the fun of it. 

Can a dog talk?  What is Misha saying?   

David, have you gotten yourself a dog yet?? I think not!

We tried to get our husky mix to do this... she came pretty close!

This is a cool series of "caveman" videos. Could be used for teaching but really good for fun. I lovethis job interview one. But the prize has to go to this one... 

Ellen, 

They are lovely dogs but we had a horrible incident with a husky when I was young and so I'd personally avoid (the husky was always friendly but just turned on a young friend and he was badly injured ).  I'm partial to the Marley type - just waiting for my parents to drop Chico, our family dog off! 

This young lady is the epitome of cool and creativity - got to love this and it I'll give anyone energy!

I like her : ) ... wonder how you are feeling.... :D

David, I have a ratty in the house (wild) and she won't go into the havaheart trap. She 'visits' me in my 'office' (in the basement) every night around 2 am. She has a fat little butt that she squeezes between the wall and the floor above, right above my desk.

I hear her later gnawing on the walls. What should I do? I'm sure she's a female, she gets that close...

I feel like I am going to have a black mark against my soul if I poison her... I can't deal with a half dead rat in a spring trap... I am stymied. I also can't have a houseful of wild rats... tell me what to do!

gorgeous pooch!

That was a bad dog! Huskies are known to like children, but not as whole-heartedly as boxers!! If only they weren't such dumb shits ( boxers)... Chuck won't let me get another one.

Lab types are so sweet... but I like a dog with a little more bite! Give people invading my space a little pause, at least!

The one time a stranger walked into our house at 3 am (I didn't used to lock the door) our husky headed straight for the refrigerator, hoping he would open it up for her!

Shitty, shitty bad dog!! It was my chiwauwa that was bravely putting herself between me and this really tall drunk guy (he walked into our house by mistake), sounding as viscous and big as she could, while shaking like a leaf the whole time...

I watched this today for the second time - Carts Of Darkness.   The perfect film for a teacher to watch and just unwind... 

Very nice good information thanks a lot for sharing

One of my favorite fun, music videos! 

http://www.educanon.com/public/11/4509?EFL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service