EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Photos

• Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

Learning Communities

Started by Allan Richards in Teaching and Methodology Oct 27. 0 Replies

Hey everyone!I am new to the forum and am curious how you feel learning communities benefit educators when it comes to developing a collective responsibility as educators. Do you feel a forum like…Continue

Implementation

Started by Christina Shepherd in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Oct 26. 1 Reply

How does implementation help you out throughout the year? I am curious to know what things have worked for you and what things have not worked for you through an implementation standard.  Continue

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 19. 76 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Top 5 Game

Started by susie silver in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 17. 14 Replies

Hi David Maybe its obvious to some but I'm not sure how to play and I also want to create a top 5 game as well. What is the point of it. There are always 5 answers. Do the students guess according to…Continue

Tags: 5, top

Badge

Loading…

About

AUDIO AND VIDEO BASED LESSONS (106)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Seinfeld - Marine Biologist

This is a famous episode of the hit TV series. This story is perfect for higher level listening. George recounts how he saved a whale etc..…

Started by ddeubel

0 Nov 15, 2012

Supporter

Family Album USA

Family Album USA is a series of videos from the 90s that I used to teach with. Dated but still have some good things about them . Note, the…

Started by ddeubel

1 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Plays and Drama materials.

Here is a great play for the classroom , I wrote it based on the story "The little mole" Find the video book in our A/V player or in videos…

Started by ddeubel

5 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Dinosaurs

Students love dinosaurs!    Here is a nice lyric listening sheet to use with The Dinosaur Song. Also a couple handouts to use with the song…

Started by ddeubel

0 Aug 28, 2012

Supporter

Using High School Musical to teach English

High School Musical is a very popular musical for teens. Worldwide, international. Here are some resources to use this hugely motivational…

Started by ddeubel

6 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Lorraine Coleman

Supporter

When I grow Up - careers/jobs

This excellent video is a very simple but effective lesson idea.    Show the video and have students brainstorm / list all the jobs they se…

Started by ddeubel

0 May 6, 2012

Supporter

Video Lectures about Education (General)

Here you'll find the best lectures on video for education. Mostly, general issues.  Get all the lectures in our video catalog too! Let's s…

Started by ddeubel

5 May 28, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

The Sweater - a lesson

Here is a nice powerpoint and worksheet with multiple activities for the classic Canadian story / animation - The Sweater.   Students watch…

Started by ddeubel

0 Dec 17, 2010

Supporter

Extra English

Extra English is a series of videos directed at teens and young adults. It is in a "soap opera " style - students follow the episodes and…

Started by ddeubel

1 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Kicking it in Kyung Hee - Video Series

Kicking it in Kyung Hee is a series about 2 foreign students at Kyung Hee University in Suwon (about an hour south of Seoul). Nicely shot,…

Started by ddeubel

3 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service