EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Photos

• Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

Implementation

Started by Christina Shepherd in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Oct 26. 1 Reply

How does implementation help you out throughout the year? I am curious to know what things have worked for you and what things have not worked for you through an implementation standard.  Continue

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 19. 74 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Top 5 Game

Started by susie silver in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 17. 14 Replies

Hi David Maybe its obvious to some but I'm not sure how to play and I also want to create a top 5 game as well. What is the point of it. There are always 5 answers. Do the students guess according to…Continue

Tags: 5, top

Use of L1 in the ESL classroom

Started by Evanthia Pogiatzi in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 10. 4 Replies

Hi people, i'm doing a research on whether is good for English language teachers to use the L1 of the students or the target language (English) when teaching in the classroom. So i would really…Continue

Tags: teaching, methodology, language, l1

Badge

Loading…

About

GAMES / POWER POINT GAMES (48)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Spot The Differences

This game is a classic and elicits lots of language from students.  It can be as simple as showing students a picture and then from a blank…

Started by ddeubel

1 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Hangman

Hangman isn't for lessons but if you need a break or have some spare time to fill, it can be the perfect, quick class remedy. Of course you…

Started by ddeubel

2 May 26, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Catchphrase

Catchphrase works well with English language learners, if the content is at the appropriate level.  Students have a set amount of time to g…

Started by ddeubel

2 May 19, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Flags of the World

We have a lot of resources featuring the flags of the world.  Can be used to make your own games (see the icon / photo sets) or students ca…

Started by ddeubel

1 May 10, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

20 Seconds

A very easy to make and use jeopardy style quiz game.  Just change the categories and put in your own images or text questions in the templ…

Started by ddeubel

0 May 10, 2015

Supporter

TABOO GAMES

Explain the list of words in the shortest time possible. You can't use a TABOO word or you are out!

Started by ddeubel

2 May 10, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Hot Seat

A very easy type of game to play. You can play it with all kinds of images but this one comes premade.  Just follow the rules in the ppt! 

Started by ddeubel

0 Apr 29, 2015

Supporter

Some excellent games / activities for the elementary classroom.

Many activities ..... These three areas have many , many resources as well!| Activities/Games Elementary EFL resources / Elementary page  |…

Started by ddeubel

12 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Top 3

Our Top 5 games have been fabulously popular with teachers. Very easy to play and almost a full lesson in one complete powerpoint and team…

Started by ddeubel

4 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Elena Brandewie

Supporter

Unscramble It!

A new game I made, a perfect template to make a dynamic "unscramble it" game.  This first one presents the top 20 misspelled words in the E…

Started by ddeubel

0 Nov 10, 2013

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service