EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Donate - Support Us!           Gif Lingua Books

What We Offer

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Our Weekly Magazine

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

Started by Christina Shepherd in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Oct 26, 2017. 1 Reply

How does implementation help you out throughout the year? I am curious to know what things have worked for you and what things have not worked for you through an implementation standard.  Continue

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 19, 2017. 74 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Top 5 Game

Started by susie silver in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 17, 2017. 14 Replies

Hi David Maybe its obvious to some but I'm not sure how to play and I also want to create a top 5 game as well. What is the point of it. There are always 5 answers. Do the students guess according to…Continue

Tags: 5, top

Use of L1 in the ESL classroom

Started by Evanthia Pogiatzi in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 10, 2017. 4 Replies

Hi people, i'm doing a research on whether is good for English language teachers to use the L1 of the students or the target language (English) when teaching in the classroom. So i would really…Continue

Tags: teaching, methodology, language, l1

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Fling the Teacher and Match "em games.....

Fling the Teacher is a cool game. Students try to "fling" the teacher by answering 15 questions correctly. They can get help if needed. The…

Started by ddeubel

8 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Luke Martin

Tom's TEFL - Big TV and others...

I just came to know this site and thought I'd let others know. Tom's games are for Hong Kong P.S. teachers but very adaptable. His Big TV…

Started by ddeubel

0 Oct 13, 2009

Typhoon revised

Hi everyone. Here's a Typhoon game that I tweaked and revised. It was pretty successful with most of my classes and you can adapt it to any…

Started by Edward Park

2 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Edward Park

complete Monopoly game with templates

Started by Dan Carty

0 May 18, 2009

Intermediate games

These are some simple multiple choice games for intermediate levels. I hope they are useful!

Started by Cristina

0 May 6, 2009

'Password'-like and multiple choice games

These are really very simple and designed to practise vocabulary in our coursebook. I thought they might come in handy to some teachers, el…

Started by Cristina

0 May 6, 2009

Let's Talk! A guessing game to promote conversation....

I've adapted the Let's Talk games in our Discussion / Conversation category and made them more of a guessing game. I'll try and make some m…

Started by ddeubel

2 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Prue

Game Last one standing

David I want to play LAST ONE STANDING using the song Lemon tree. So I have to creat my own PPT with vocabulary words from the song. So th…

Started by susie silver

3 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

© 2018   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service