EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Photos

• Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

Learning Communities

Started by Allan Richards in Teaching and Methodology Oct 27. 0 Replies

Hey everyone!I am new to the forum and am curious how you feel learning communities benefit educators when it comes to developing a collective responsibility as educators. Do you feel a forum like…Continue

Implementation

Started by Christina Shepherd in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Oct 26. 1 Reply

How does implementation help you out throughout the year? I am curious to know what things have worked for you and what things have not worked for you through an implementation standard.  Continue

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 19. 74 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Top 5 Game

Started by susie silver in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 17. 14 Replies

Hi David Maybe its obvious to some but I'm not sure how to play and I also want to create a top 5 game as well. What is the point of it. There are always 5 answers. Do the students guess according to…Continue

Tags: 5, top

Badge

Loading…

About

GENERAL TEACHING (242)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Happy - Pharrell Willams

Mega hit and for good reason - it makes everyone happy! Use with the lyric listening worksheet and exercises. Students will love this!  An…

Started by ddeubel

0 Jun 8, 2015

Supporter

What will you do this summer vacation?

This is a common end of school year or semester topic.  This presentation will help get students speaking basic phrases to communicate this…

Started by ddeubel

0 Jun 8, 2015

Supporter

Penguins, Penguins, Penguins

There are a lot of story books about penguins. I guess they are cute and exotic.  Find here some good resources under this animal category.…

Started by ddeubel

3 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Stand By Me

This is an all time classroom favorite and all time favorite of everyone.  Use with the audio powerpoint and listening worksheets. Enjoy!  …

Started by ddeubel

1 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

The Giving Tree

Classic Shel Silverstein story with so many possibilities for teaching.  Has a great lesson about commitment, love, aging and "giving".  Us…

Started by ddeubel

3 May 30, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Stating Opinions

A presentation I whipped up. Students have to be quick - they have 10 seconds to state their preference/like/dislike/opinion and use the co…

Started by ddeubel

2 May 29, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

What if? by Shel Silverstein

A great poem to use and get students talking about their own worries and fears. Use the What If conversation questions attached (give a she…

Started by ddeubel

0 May 29, 2015

Supporter

George Shrinks

A great, simple kids book. Loads of fun and with simple language. Now aPBS kids series.  Use with the PPT with sound/reading and then the r…

Started by ddeubel

0 May 29, 2015

Supporter

Dental Health

Not a common topic in the EFL classroom but it can be very interesting and fun, especially with YLs.  Here is a presentation for beginners…

Started by ddeubel

0 May 26, 2015

Supporter

Side by Side Instructional Powerpoints

Side by side is a great , timeless classic. It really fosters student production better than most coursebooks. Here are some ppts to suppor…

Started by ddeubel

18 May 23, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service