News Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products           Gif Lingua Books

Get Printables / Resources

Video Lesson

Flashcards!

The Ultimate Resource

Pop Song eBook

Our Weekly Magazine

Guess The Movie Cards

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

Learning Designs

Started by Elise in Teaching and Methodology Mar 27. 0 Replies

I was wondering what you all thought of learning designs pertaining to English language teaching? What are the ways in which you design your lessons to achieve better learning in your students?Continue

A NEW way to teach PHRASAL VERBS so that your students understand and remember them

Started by Andromeda Jones in Teaching and Methodology Dec 31, 2018. 0 Replies

Phrasal verbs are a verb + preposition, adverb or particle. Teaching…Continue

Tags: prepositions, teach, verbs, phrasal

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Oct 17, 2018. 73 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter.Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Stories to inspire and teach. Share yours.

Started by ddeubel in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Jun 10, 2018. 79 Replies

I'd like to share in this forum and would like others to share, short stories that might apply to education / teaching and that will inspire. I believe stories and a narrative are powerful, whether…Continue

Tags: hodja, tao, zen, professional_development, storytelling

About

GENERAL TEACHING (364)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Dialogs

Here are some dialogs that I have created with different themes.

Started by Dan Carty

3 May 16, 2011
Reply by teacher0190

Supporter

Give Peace a Chance

Hi David, I saw the work you are doing with the Peace project so I thought I'd share a lesson that was created by the Quebec Ministry…

Started by Sophie

0 Feb 26, 2011

Supporter

Online practice and testing materials

I just blogged about Epangsoft - a site which has some nice free downloads of online tests or quizzes.  Here are two they offer - a wealth…

Started by ddeubel

0 Dec 6, 2010

Supporter

Blind Student- Adult ESL

Hi, I just started teaching an adult ESL class in the evening. ( I am certified K-12, and have taught for 5 years.)  I have a blind Spanish…

Started by Tracy Wood

0 Nov 11, 2010

Supporter

The #1 Communicative Language Teaching Activity

2 Way Tasks This is a standard communicative language teaching activity - aka - Information Gap. Some other CLT activities you may know ar…

Started by ddeubel

0 Sep 18, 2010

Supporter

# 56 Whiteboard Soccer - a simple review game.

Today's Lesson in a Can is just an idea, a game that is very "low tech" but will work in any classroom. It also is easy to control and you…

Started by ddeubel

2 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Giving Advice Lesson through Mr. Bean and K-Pop Stars

This lesson reviews how to give and ask for advice. Key phrases include: You look upset. What's wrong? What should I do? Why don't you....…

Started by Rachel S

7 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Rachel S

Supporter

Greetings: Beyond "I'm fine. Thank you. And you?" with K-Pop Stars

If you teach in Korea, you may have noticed that whenever you ask "How are you?" you get an automated response "I'm fine. Thank you. And yo…

Started by Rachel S

7 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Basic weather and weather idioms

This lesson is geared toward Korean middle school students and is loaded with Korean celebrities. Students begin by watching Grover report…

Started by Rachel S

5 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Donna Doerfler

Supporter

Cosmetic Surgery

A little powerpoint I made for a discussion of plastic/cosmetic surgery. Just putting it out there if anyone wants to use it. Some of the p…

Started by Tommy Mc

2 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Tommy Mc

RSS

© 2019   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service