News Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products           Gif Lingua Books

Get Printables / Resources

Video Lesson

Flashcards!

The Ultimate Resource

Pop Song eBook

Our Weekly Magazine

Guess The Movie Cards

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

Learning Designs

Started by Elise in Teaching and Methodology Mar 27. 0 Replies

I was wondering what you all thought of learning designs pertaining to English language teaching? What are the ways in which you design your lessons to achieve better learning in your students?Continue

A NEW way to teach PHRASAL VERBS so that your students understand and remember them

Started by Andromeda Jones in Teaching and Methodology Dec 31, 2018. 0 Replies

Phrasal verbs are a verb + preposition, adverb or particle. Teaching…Continue

Tags: prepositions, teach, verbs, phrasal

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Oct 17, 2018. 73 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter.Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Stories to inspire and teach. Share yours.

Started by ddeubel in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Jun 10, 2018. 79 Replies

I'd like to share in this forum and would like others to share, short stories that might apply to education / teaching and that will inspire. I believe stories and a narrative are powerful, whether…Continue

Tags: hodja, tao, zen, professional_development, storytelling

About

GENERAL TEACHING (368)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

The Game Of Tennis

Here are some resources to teach the vocabulary related to this fantastic sport - tennis. Also search for "tennis" and you'll get many pres…

Started by ddeubel

0 Mar 21

Supporter

The Body

Here are some resources to teach basic body parts.  I also recommend taking a look at  the 5 senses resources. Plus these resources on body…

Started by ddeubel

3 Mar 21
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Emotions

View the full "Human Emotion" big screen presentation   Video Version Human emotions are a universal and something that provides great con…

Started by ddeubel

6 Mar 15
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Famous Scientists

Here are some great materials to get students thinking about the greatest scientists of all time and presenting on their research. Use the…

Started by ddeubel

3 Mar 11
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Euphemisms

Euphemisms are ways of speaking about something sensitive or bad and making it not sound so horrible.  Fat becomes chubby.  Poor becomes ec…

Started by ddeubel

1 Mar 11
Reply by Alexander St-John

Supporter

The Top 10

An easy activity you can do with students. Ask them to get into pairs/groups and list the top 10 large cities in the world in terms of saf…

Started by ddeubel

1 Mar 10
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Top 100 Youtube Videos for Teachers

I have dedicated a large part of my professional career to the use of video in language teaching.   Training teachers, writing books on th…

Started by ddeubel

5 Mar 4
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Good Luck / Bad Luck

Here are some activities and worksheets for exploring superstitions and what gives good luck or bad luck.  Study the Quizlet set here. See…

Started by ddeubel

2 Mar 1
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Star Wars

Star Wars is/was a HUGE movie with many sequels.  Here are all lessons and lesson materials related to the film.  Lots of inspiration for S…

Started by ddeubel

1 Feb 28
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Teaching With The News

Here are many resources for any teacher to use to teach about current events.  1. Try these fun BBC Newrsound videos with the attached 5W s…

Started by ddeubel

4 Feb 26
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2019   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service