EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Photos

• Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

Learning Communities

Started by Allan Richards in Teaching and Methodology Oct 27. 0 Replies

Hey everyone!I am new to the forum and am curious how you feel learning communities benefit educators when it comes to developing a collective responsibility as educators. Do you feel a forum like…Continue

Implementation

Started by Christina Shepherd in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Oct 26. 1 Reply

How does implementation help you out throughout the year? I am curious to know what things have worked for you and what things have not worked for you through an implementation standard.  Continue

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 19. 76 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Top 5 Game

Started by susie silver in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 17. 14 Replies

Hi David Maybe its obvious to some but I'm not sure how to play and I also want to create a top 5 game as well. What is the point of it. There are always 5 answers. Do the students guess according to…Continue

Tags: 5, top

Badge

Loading…

About

MUSIC, SONG AND KARAOKE (42)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Diamonds - Rihanna

This is a great song and use with the sequencing lines which students cut up, shuffle and then listen and put in order. Listen as many ti…

Started by ddeubel

0 Apr 24, 2015

Supporter

We're Going To Be Friends

A cool song with a listening lyric sheet and a nice ppt that helps preteach the vocabulary.  Play the ppt and then listen and students comp…

Started by ddeubel

0 Apr 11, 2015

Supporter

Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2

A special song with lots of great vocabulary for students to learn.  First, ask the students what they are still looking for. Brainstorm a…

Started by ddeubel

0 Apr 11, 2015

Supporter

Music Appreciation

Music is a wonderful way to get students learning English and producing language. See all our resources about music HERE. Also, see Rachel…

Started by ddeubel

1 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Starry starry night

Lovely song sung and performed by member, Ken Darling.  The images are stellar and really contextualize well the lyrics.  Enjoy!     Find…

Started by ddeubel

0 Nov 20, 2013

Supporter

50 ways to leave your lover

This is a catchy, repetitive song to use with students.  Here is the power point for offline playing / editing.  Also a nice lyric rewrite…

Started by ddeubel

0 Dec 9, 2012

Supporter

Oppa Gangnam Style

A huge song in Korea right now, so decided to make a subtitled version.  Here it is for download (the video here has a couple of mistakes…

Started by ddeubel

0 Aug 18, 2012

Musical English Magic

Check out this new and funny way to learn a song in English. Lots of exercises to learn the vocabulary in the song. Including Quizlet sets,…

Started by RINALDO SANTOS GUERREIRO JUNIOR

0 Jun 18, 2012

Supporter

Kids songs mp3s and anything...

Here are a LOAD of kids songs. All the classics in mp3. Use as you wish and maybe we can make some more karaokes with these :) Use our List…

Started by ddeubel

7 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Music Judging Lesson

I began this lesson with a little background information about American Idol. The students really enjoyed watching 2 minutes of an amusing…

Started by Rachel S

3 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Barry Welsh

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service