Students love superheroes! This lesson focuses on Spiderman and offers additional activities for drawing a superhero.
1. Listen/Watch the Spiderman theme song. Here's another version or just use the attached mp3.
2. View the Spiderman presentation
3. Play "Superhero" guessing with the role play cards below. .
2. Students listen/watch again and fill in the cloze sheet.
3. Turn over the worksheet and students can draw their own superhero and list what the superhero can do. I've attached a handy powerpoint for teaching this language, from mes. Supplement the lesson with these flashcards I put together or the Spiderman vocab. game. For self study students can play the games there on Quizlet or also try this amazing spiderman action game!
Here are some superhero roleplaying cards with the abilities of each famous superhero. Download The PDF
This is a a nice set of worksheets about superpowers.
View this presentation about superpowers. [register as a teacher for one month free downloads of all books and book lesson materials]
Also see this category of resources for more role playing cards.