News Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products

Get Printables / Resources

Video Lesson

Flashcards!

The Ultimate Resource

Pop Song eBook

Our Weekly Magazine

Guess The Movie Cards

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

SITE OF THE DAY - HUNDREDS OF THE "BEST" - Teaching Recipes

Started by ddeubel in Websites / links / access to new resources / communities.. Last reply by Nadeem Nawaz Jul 16. 102 Replies

We are now in our 3rd edition of "Site of the Day"! Hundreds of the best sites for teaching/learning. See #1 and…Continue

Tags: collection, list, web 2.0, resources, websites

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by Amelia Meirizka Jun 20. 73 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter.Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Learning Designs

Started by Elise in Teaching and Methodology Mar 27. 0 Replies

I was wondering what you all thought of learning designs pertaining to English language teaching? What are the ways in which you design your lessons to achieve better learning in your students?Continue

A NEW way to teach PHRASAL VERBS so that your students understand and remember them

Started by Andromeda Jones in Teaching and Methodology Dec 31, 2018. 0 Replies

Phrasal verbs are a verb + preposition, adverb or particle. Teaching…Continue

Tags: prepositions, teach, verbs, phrasal

About

Now find all these resources on ELT Buzz Teaching Resources!

BAAM is a great way to "review" student learning. Students love it and unlike many games, it keeps all students engaged and focused. Even get your students making the BAAM games to play!

GET the templates in 3 sizes:  Large, Medium, Mini 

Here are the rules of BAAM.

Please feel free to modify these BAAM games. To change the BAAM slides, just drag them to a different position but be sure to always keep the HOME slide in the same position!

https://resources.eltbuzz.com/search.html?tag=baam

Find more videos like this on EFL CLASSROOM 2.0

Downloads: 43855

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is the latest BAAM game - Name the Decade. For more adult and advanced learners. If they are really smart, get them to name the event too! A great overview of modern history -- I made this with the newly made public images from LIFE magazine, available now on Google Images Take a look!
Enjoy,

David
Attachments:
I'm having trouble modifying the games from the blank templates. It's no problem making a question but the answer template is not materializing. I find it easier to change games already made than create from the templates.
Here's a BAAM game for anyone wanting to review the Top News Stories of 2008. Students guess the Month and Country. Either will get the money or double it!
Attachments:
Here's a BAAM with great photos! Animals -- some easy, some hard. Good for mixed level classes.
Attachments:
my first time using the BAAM game was with your preposition PPT. worked like a charm!!! Thank you!
Here's the latest BAAM game. For higher level learners - University Majors?
Attachments:
A REALLY COOL Travel BAAM! Guess the city plus give your students a hint! Also, click on the hint letters to pop up a video about that city. Cool and a marvelous resource.

When playing, give bonus points if they can place the city on a map! Enjoy and happy travels.
Attachments:
Here's the latest -- BAAM Cartoons. I think students will really love this and it would be great for summer/winter camps!
Attachments:
Thanks so much for all these, Dave! Going to use one of them at a last minute (told 3 hours ago!) Middle School English camp which starts tomorrow! Dynamic Korea...
I love Baam, here's one I made for reviewing let's go 3. Sorry I couldn't animate it with answers, my powerpoint is in Korean!
Attachments:
When I try to make my own BAAM from the template, I'm having trouble having the answer to the slide not show up when I click on the square. I animate it so it will enter with a click, but when I tried playing it today in class, the slide with the answer just came up! What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
Anya,

that's unfortunate. Probably something simple but really hard to tell without the actual ppt. Can you upload here and I'll take a look? I can delete it later so it won't stay on the resource page or send to me at ddeubel@gmail.com
Just click Upload Files and then upload.

I think you might have one slide out of place so that when you hit a number, it goes to the wrong number of slide (an answer rather than a question. ). Maybe try putting in a dummy slide at the beginning and see what happens?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service