News Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products           Gif Lingua Books

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Get Printables / Resources

Video Lesson

Flashcards!

The Ultimate Resource

Pop Song eBook

Our Weekly Magazine

Guess The Movie Cards

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

Learning Designs

Started by Elise in Teaching and Methodology Mar 27. 0 Replies

I was wondering what you all thought of learning designs pertaining to English language teaching? What are the ways in which you design your lessons to achieve better learning in your students?Continue

A NEW way to teach PHRASAL VERBS so that your students understand and remember them

Started by Andromeda Jones in Teaching and Methodology Dec 31, 2018. 0 Replies

Phrasal verbs are a verb + preposition, adverb or particle. Teaching…Continue

Tags: prepositions, teach, verbs, phrasal

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Oct 17, 2018. 73 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter.Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Stories to inspire and teach. Share yours.

Started by ddeubel in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Jun 10, 2018. 79 Replies

I'd like to share in this forum and would like others to share, short stories that might apply to education / teaching and that will inspire. I believe stories and a narrative are powerful, whether…Continue

Tags: hodja, tao, zen, professional_development, storytelling

About

Here is the place for all our Christmas Resources.

The next stop would be our CHRISTMAS Resource Page   - listed there are many resources ranging from Mr. Bean to X-mas cards etc....  Also this huge discussion.  Also, more videos for X-mas in our A/V player.  

Why not get your students reading all the Xmas books and studying their vocabulary on Gif Lingua Books/

Also view Charlie Brown's Xmas and The Grinch who Stole Christmas..  Maybe try some Xmas music while your students are working/studying? 

We Wish You A Merry Christmas!

Finally, get Christmas music in our player. Click and play. All the hits. Download tunes if you wish by clicking the arrow to the right of the song name!  Also sing any Christmas Carol here!

Views: 6932

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a huge Christmas trivia game designed to last for a 45 minute class. It's a hybrid of different PPT games that I've seen on teaching sites. It's pretty self-explanatory. Enjoy the fruit of my labor~! :)
Attachments:
The music file on here doesnt work

Here is a nice ppt and worksheets for . A Christmas classic  The Snowman by Peter Briggs .... great film/animation for teaching.  

Here is a nice storybook version you can download.  Also read on Gif Lingua.

Also, Mike Harrison has a nice Snowman related lesson plan -The Theft Of A Snowman

Attachments:

Here are some nice "midi" style songs with a book of the lyrics for use in class. Children can color the book/pages and sing the songs at the same time...

Attachments:

Here are the rest of the songs + a couple nice workbooks for young learners.

Christmas Workbook/sheets

Attachments:

I'm a true blue believer in the use of authentic materials - no better time than Christmas and now it is even easier to get authentic materials when overseas!

Here's the latest Walmart circular. Canadian prices! Get students to use and cut up and go Christmas shopping for each other. Goes great with this activity in Lessons in a Can.

Attachments:

Here is a free ebook offered by Oxford.... look through and see if there is anything useful.

Attachments:

Just putting this here with our Xmas resources. A letter template to write to Santa. 

See the blog post about it HERE.  You and your students can give egifts and talk about it. 

David 

Attachments:

You gotta love this video - The Impossible Present.  All sorts of possible ways to use in class, including just describing what the boy is doing.....

:D Dramatic! I think my boys would have loved this when they were little.... I'm downloading it!

Some flash song versions that might be of use at Christmas time.  Use offline in your browser. 

Attachments:

The Snowman.

A few more resources to go with those HERE where you can download the videofor offline viewing also. 

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service