This is a nice activity to do with all ages, levels but works best with YLs and beginners.
1. Write some numbers about your own life on the board.
2. Ask students to guess from the numbers what they say about you the teacher.
3. Provide the handout and give students 10 minutes to complete - adding numbers and sentences/drawings about their own life.
4. Put students in small groups and have them share information about themselves.
5. As a whole class - finish by having students state some interesting things they found out about other classmates.
You can also show / read the book on Gif Lingua prior as an example for the activity (or as a teacher write your own book there!).