This is a great activity to get students discussing in English. Let them plan a road trip across the USA or even Europe!
Present the idea with this presentation about a road trip across America.
Use the worksheets attached to get students planning their trip. Includes:
1. Brainstorm of things to bring on the trip, in the car. Compare with other groups.
2. USA map and road trip questions. Students plan and then present to the class.
3. Road trip cards. Students choose one card and then plan the trip based on the two cities provided.
4. Travel vocabulary worksheet and discussion questions.
5. Huge collection of road trip planning templates. Use which you wish for students to document their planned road trip.