News Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products

Get Printables / Resources

Video Lesson

Flashcards!

The Ultimate Resource

Pop Song eBook

Our Weekly Magazine

Guess The Movie Cards

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

Online Course Management System - FREE. Would you use it?

Started by ddeubel in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by Mitchell Lee Feb 12. 7 Replies

I'd like to know how many teachers would use a completely free course management system , if offered here? Meaning, you can create a course there,…Continue

Tags: atutor, technology, online, ecourses, elearning

SITE OF THE DAY - HUNDREDS OF THE "BEST" - Teaching Recipes

Started by ddeubel in Websites / links / access to new resources / communities.. Last reply by Nadeem Nawaz Jul 16, 2019. 102 Replies

We are now in our 3rd edition of "Site of the Day"! Hundreds of the best sites for teaching/learning. See #1 and…Continue

Tags: collection, list, web 2.0, resources, websites

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by Amelia Meirizka Jun 20, 2019. 73 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter.Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Learning Designs

Started by Elise in Teaching and Methodology Mar 27, 2019. 0 Replies

I was wondering what you all thought of learning designs pertaining to English language teaching? What are the ways in which you design your lessons to achieve better learning in your students?Continue

About

Let's share here, our song lyric sheets!  I will upload most of mine, many which go with the videos in the discussion - International Singers in English.  Scroll through the pages below.

Also see my 50 Ways to use Music In The Classroom for ideas. 

Here are the complete videos but for info. about each singer go to the discussion.  Also, in our videos tagged "lyrics" -  you can get a lyric sheet with the video and also activity ideas. Also, get our Glee Songbook with videos! Your students will love this and its perfect for a camp or whole course. 

Also get our Pop Song lyric book with music videos for all the songs.  All you will ever need to teach pop songs in class. 

Most of the time, I do a "foldem" lyric sheet. The student folds the sheet "hotdog" style. Fills in the left and after, checks the answers while listening again.....

Downloads: 13986

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a fun lesson with a simple song - Love Me Do, The Beatles

Students use the sheet to rewrite and then perform their own version by replacing words (love). 

Attachments:

Another Beatles classic - HELP!

Activity sheet to go with this fun song...

Attachments:

A huge song - Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet.  Students will love it and lots of repetition for language learning. 

Attachments:

Slave to the Wage might get your students thinking about life, their place in the world, careers and more... lots of repetition.   Mp3

Attachments:

All I want is you - a great song for study. 

MP3 and lyric listening sheet attached.

Attachments:

I'd like to teach the world to sing  is a great song for the classroom. 

Here is a nice activity, lyric rewrite students can do and perform.  perfect for xmas or any time. 

Attachments:

A great song for teaching "How much" and just a lot of repetition to make it good for language teaching. 

Happy You're Gone - Placebo

Attachments:

Yellow is a great song for the classroom and this "slow" version is super. 

Also see the doodle video for Yellow. 

Find more videos like this on EFL CLASSROOM 2.0

Attachments:

The drugs don't work is a cool song by The Verve. Perfect for talking about the very sensitive topic of suicide, angst, drug use...

Get the video version and use with this listening lyric sheet.

Attachments:

Want You Gone kinetic typography song and lyric listening sheet.

Attachments:

9 million bicycles is a cool song.  Use this listening lyric sheet with a special activity where students rewrite the main chorus.  Super fun in class as students sing their own versions. 

Attachments:

You can't go wrong with Crazy. This version in particular is so perfect for English language students,so I had to subtitle it. Use these flashcards to learn the song vocabulary and play games for learning it. 

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service