This is a beautiful animated short that teaches students a great lesson about conflict resolution and getting along with others. See these other resources related to bullying.
1. Watch the video and stop at 18 sec and 2:10. Both times, ask students what they think will happen. What the animals will do. Alternatively, you can stop along and ask students what they think the animals are saying.
2. Provide the roleplay writing sheet. Ask students in pairs or groups to write out the dialog as you play and pause the video.
3. Get some groups to perform the play for the class! Have some fun.
4. Ask students what they think the moral / lesson of the story is. Come up with some sentences.
5. Extension - ask students to cut up the characters (in handout attached) and try to get the boy across the river with his pets and groceries!