Here are some nice resources for learning the names of toys and discussing toys.
1. Students list 10 toys. Then compare with the group and come up with a ranking of the top 10 toys. See the attached template.
2. Various vocabulary worksheets and flashcards. The one flashcard pdf is super - scroll through, can your students name these toys.
3. Also see the video animation - The Great Toy Robbery.
4. Study this cool Quizlet set with all the vocabulary for toys.
5. Here's a nice video list of the Top 10 Classic toys. Do your students remember them?
Hat tip to Larry Ferlazzo for this video about favorite toys around the world!