1. Ask students about life? What makes something alive? Ask about snowmen. Have they ever made one? Can snowmen live?
2. Handout the worksheet and ask the students to put the story in order. They should write a word, noun or verb, under each picture.
3. Watch the movie pausing occasionally and asking what will happen next. Let students guess.
4. Ask students to review their worksheet. Check the order/sequence and retell. Optionally, use the retelling powerpoint to elicit the story from the students.
5. Finally, get students to design or draw a snowman! Perfect fun. Put on some carols while they work/draw. Even make one online!
This blog post has a unique lesson plan of a "stolen" snowman.....