Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products           Gif Lingua Books

April 2015 Newsletter

Video Of The Month

Highlighted Resource

Digital Resources (paid members)
Invaluable Resources

Teacher Development

Dear EFL Classroom 2.0 members,  

It's April the "cruelest month" but it needn't be!  There are a lot of new resources to help make your April  "sweet" as can be.  Read on in our newsletter.

Proud that our community magazine has been shortlisted as one of the best for educators. All community members get it and it's updated weekly to help teachers keep updated on all the latest in our field.  

Thank you to the 14 new members who paid for access! It takes a lot of work to manage everything and this really helps. I ask all members to share what we are doing and tell teachers of all the wonderful resources and support we provide. Need your help to make this a success! One low lifetime cost unequaled by any site/provider/organization. 

All the best,

David  

"When one teaches, two learn"

New & Recommended

1.  April Fools Ideas

I know it is last minute but try showing the video or using one of the quizzes. It can be a lot of fun! 

View Them >>>

2.  If I Had A Million Dollars

Classic song and resources for practicing this conditional form. Loads of fun!  Also view all the videos we have with lyrics and lesson material. So many!

View the resources >>>

3. New Resources 

*  Mid Month Updates     *  Common Expressions    *    The Little Prince

*  I wish ....    * Friends episodes   *  Paper Planes      *   Maple Syrup

Did you know you can download videos for use offline? - Read here >>>>

The whole list of recent resources HERE

4. Overlooked But Well Used

We have so much that teachers use day in and day out.  Here is a very shortlist of these resources.

Worksheets   |     Comic & Cartoons    |    Guess The Sound     

The Weather    |    Daily Lesson      |  TEFL Glossary  |  Grammar  |   

5. Using EnglishCentral

My day job is building EnglishCentral, the world's largest online tool to help teachers teach English with the world's best videos. 

Right now, we are having a special and all teachers in Korean universities can provide EC for their students, no cost, for 3 months. Email me, david@englishcentral.com if interested.

Of course, all teachers get a one month trial and if interested, sign up as a teacher and contact us.  EC is fantastic, especially with the mobile apps and the cost is very reasonable. 

Join the Demo Class >>>    

What's More.....

Also, see all our recent resources, blog posts and  recent videos

Get all the latest updates with these links below! 

Recommended Videos |  Lesson A Day  |  What's New  |  Leaderboards

Missed the last newsletter?  - Get it here

Keep updated with our weekly magazine: Teaching English