Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products           Gif Lingua Books

February 2019 Newsletter

banner-1
img
David - Teacher Founder
I hope everyone had a great start to 2019 and is settled in teaching "like your hair is on fire."   We've got lots of resources that may be valuable for February. Take a look below. 

Going to TESOL 2019 in Atlanta?  I'll be there and interested in interviewing teachers and telling their stories. I'll be sending out some info. on that mid-month. 

Enjoy your teaching this month! 

img
February
We have lots of teaching resources related to the month of February.  Valentine's of course. Plus, Black History Month and more.                
img
Pip The Guide Dog
This is a beautiful animated video short with a wonderful message for all students. Get the full resources to share this beautiful film.
Support EFL Classroom
img
We spend hours each day and month helping teachers and need your support! Consider becoming a lifetime supporter ($34.95 - access everything) or purchasing a premium product. Thanks!
View Our Premium Products

More Resources

img
Family Feud
Bring this fantastic vocabulary and thinking game to your class! 
img
Saving Silence
A full video lesson about a man's quest to save the most silent place on earth. 
img
The Environment
All our resources and lessons related to the environment. The 3Rs. Pollution. Global warming and more .... 
img
Discussion Prompt Generators
Our easy to use discussion generators have a new home. Instant discussions!  
img
View All The Most Recent Resources
Scroll through our pages or search for the lesson materials you need. All materials are vetted and approved. No sloppy, error filled stuff!                                                                                                    
banner-1
img

© 2019   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service