The Tefl Spin         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products           Gif Lingua Books

March 2019 Newsletter

banner-1
banner-1
banner-2
banner-3
banner-4
img
David - Teacher Founder
March is a  kind of a tiring month for teachers. Lots of work, conferences - a lot going on.  Make sure though to look after yourself and take time to recharge - both physical and mental. As the French say, "Step back to jump further ahead."

But also keep up to date with what's happening across the EFL Classroom universe - check out my new weekly TEFL Spin Report.  There I highlight the issues across our field for your browsing/reading pleasure. Also for any teacher trainers - view my dozens of conference presentations given over the years. Copy, repurpose - you have my permission.  Also take a peek at my next BIG project. Exciting!

Enjoy your teaching this month! 

img
March
We have lots of teaching resources related to the month of March.  St. Patrick's Day of course and more ....            
img
Star Wars 
Students love this movie series and find a lot of materials to design some great lessons. Also see the Star Trek materials!
Support EFL Classroom
img
We spend hours each day and month helping teachers and need your support! Consider becoming a lifetime supporter ($34.95 - access everything) or purchasing a premium product. Thanks!  
GO HERE >>>>

img
Good luck / Bad luck
Lots of fun, this topic. Superstitions and what brings bad or good luck.  
img
Time Conversation Cards
Another set of very practical flashcards to get students speaking in class. . 
img
Brexit
For higher level learners - great materials for a dive into this political topic. 
img
Discussion Prompt Generators
Our easy to use discussion generators have a new home. Instant discussions!  
img
Wasting Time
Easy lesson - use the template to get students thinking about ways to waste time. 
img
Mistakes / Apologies
Practice all the important lang. functions related to this topic.
img
View All The Most Recent Resources
Scroll through our pages or search for the lesson materials you need. All materials are vetted and approved. No sloppy, error filled stuff!                                                                                                    
banner-1
img

Add a Remark

Comments Welcome!   Sign in or register.

Join EFL Classroom

© 2019   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service