Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products           Gif Lingua Books

Earn A TEFL Certificate

TEACH WITH Gif Lingua

Best Video Lessons

Teaching Tips

Become a Patron

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Our Weekly Magazine

Music

Loading…

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Oct 17. 73 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Stories to inspire and teach. Share yours.

Started by ddeubel in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Jun 10. 79 Replies

I'd like to share in this forum and would like others to share, short stories that might apply to education / teaching and that will inspire. I believe stories and a narrative are powerful, whether…Continue

Tags: hodja, tao, zen, professional_development, storytelling

Favorite Movie about Teaching?

Started by ddeubel in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Apr 23. 88 Replies

I'd like to compile a list of movies…Continue

Tags: best, video, film, teaching, movie

Learning Communities

Started by Allan Richards in Teaching and Methodology Oct 27, 2017. 0 Replies

Hey everyone!I am new to the forum and am curious how you feel learning communities benefit educators when it comes to developing a collective responsibility as educators. Do you feel a forum like…Continue

About

October 2018 Newsletter

Teaching Magazine The Last Newsletter   |   New Resources  |  Gif Lingua Readers

efl 2.0 Newsletter October 2018

What's New ..... 

Top 100 Youtube Videos + Resources

Download only this week!  One of our Premium resources and an essential resource for any teacher.  Want to support EFL Classroom and get more Premium resources  More info. here and a BIG thank you  in advance for your purchase or donation. 

Download Here

Stating Opinions

Lots of ideas and resources for a lesson on stating opinions. Including these "Love or Hate" cards. 

Read More

Sign Language. A Video based lesson.

This video short is so beautiful! It's the story of Ben, an outdoor information technician who is on the last day of his job.

Full resources - pre, during and post watching activities. You and your students will love this beautiful video and its message. 

View It

Sports Related Resources

We have loads of resources to teach about any and all sports.

Including this nice brainstorming organizer and video to prompt students to name the sports. 

Go Here

Teaching English Through Songs - Lyric Sheets

We have 1,000s of ready to go lyric sheets for many, many songs. Recently uploaded - a list of the best songs for teaching English and a beautiful song listening cloze and rewrite activity for Billy Joel's lovely lyllabye - Goodnight My Child. 

Read More

The Importance Of Current Events

Current events are so important!  They are something all teachers should use as a material in the classroom – to foster knowledge of the world, practice writing, improve reading and so much more! Here are some excellent resources and ideas. 

Read More

We’ve got Reading Response Cards

Responding to reading is a skill that all teachers should nurture. Reading to learn is important, not just "learning to read".  Here are some great reading response cards to prompt students for their own personal response to stories or books they've read. 

Read More

Flashcards

We have partnered with Quizlet as a Verified Creator to bring teachers the best flashcards for English language students to learn vocabulary. Our own expertise combined with Quizlet's incredible learning technology and interface makes for some powerful curriculum. Check out our folders and sets for use with your students. 

.Gif Lingua |  EFL Classroom

Read More

To change your subscription, click here.

Add a Remark

© 2018   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service