News Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products

Get Printables / Resources

Video Lesson

Flashcards!

The Ultimate Resource

Pop Song eBook

Our Weekly Magazine

Guess The Movie Cards

Project Peace

Discussion and Resources

Broken Links

Started by ddeubel Jan 6, 2012. 0 Replies

If you get a broken link or a page saying "Resource unavailable" - please let me know which lesson , with a comment here. I'll fix it ASAP.    There may be some that were damaged/changed when I moved…Continue

Tags: resources, broken, links

About

All Lessons In A Can Pages (143)

#12 -- POP UP CARS(Low)

#12 -- POP UP CARS This lesson is for young learners. As you probably know, all young students love cars! (and don't let the secret out but girls also...). This simple lesson idea is for practicing… View »

#11 Classroom interviews / radio shows(Low)

#11 Classroom interviews / radio shows. I find that many students don't learn how to make questions, early enough. It is a vital skill and especially important if you want to foster dialogue/convers… View »

#10 Comic books or Mini books!(All)

# 10 -- Comic books or Mini books! This lesson idea is SUPER and really works. Kids love comics and drawing and it really unleashes the power of "personalization" - meaning that to retain language s… View »

#9 Birthday Horoscope activity (Int.)

Now find all these resources on ELT Buzz Teaching Resources! #9 Birthday Horoscope activity This lesson activity is for mid to high levels. It practices adjectives to describe character. First, q… View »

#8 Do You Believe In (Advanced)

#8 Do you believe in.......? This is for higher level students and is a discussion activity. Fits right in with the theme of Halloween. Start the lesson by asking students about their beliefs regar… View »

#7 Best Funny Stories (Int.)

Now find all these resources on ELT Buzz Teaching Resources! Stories are powerful ways to activate language and also help students "frame" and retain language. This lesson about Funny stories is fo… View »

#6 Where In The World Is Matt (Low)

Now find all these resources on ELT Buzz Teaching Resources! 6 - Where in the world is Matt? This video reviews countries and is really fun for students. 1. Warm up -- Show the students one of the… View »

#5 Mr. X's Amazing Day (Low)

Now find all these resources on ELT Buzz Teaching Resources! 5 - Mr. X's Amazing Day. This truly is a Canned lesson. About daily routines and basic verbs expressing daily habits. The goal is for s… View »

#4 Four Wishes Game (Int.)

Now find all these resources on ELT Buzz Teaching Resources!  Today's lesson activity has to do with "wishing". Practice beforehand the proper grammatical form of stating wishes. Then maybe te… View »

#3 Spot the Differences ( Int.)

Now find all these resources on ELT Buzz Teaching Resources! 3 Today's Canned Lesson is for mid to higher level students. It's called Read Aloud and Spot the Differences. This is similar to the co… View »

RSS

© 2019   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service