News Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products           Gif Lingua Books

Get Printables / Resources

Video Lesson

Flashcards!

The Ultimate Resource

Pop Song eBook

Our Weekly Magazine

Guess The Movie Cards

Project Peace

Discussion and Resources

Broken Links

Started by ddeubel Jan 6, 2012. 0 Replies

If you get a broken link or a page saying "Resource unavailable" - please let me know which lesson , with a comment here. I'll fix it ASAP.    There may be some that were damaged/changed when I moved…Continue

Tags: resources, broken, links

About

All Lessons In A Can Pages (143)

#132: Your hands can do so many things (high beginner)

This is a wonderful lesson that students of all levels can get into.  1. Watch the commercial for Delta faucets based on the song by the Count - "Your hands can do so many things".  Pl… View »

# 131 - SplitScreen: One Day In The Life (beginner) 1 Comment

# 131:  Splitscreen - daily life and routines   This lesson is low level and revolves around an amazing video: SplitScreen.    The video is all about one day in a man/woman's life… View »

# 130 - Forgotten (Home) (Low)

# 130 - Forgotten.   A lesson about homes.  This lesson is centered around a superb video - Forgotten. It helps students both describe events / sounds and use vocabulary related to houses… View »

#129 Ferris Bueller's Day Off (high beginner)

129 - Ferris Bueller's Day Off   This lesson uses a 2012 Superbowl commercial to get students talking about past happenings and imagining what they'd do if they had a day off.  1. Ask stu… View »

#128 - Protect Your Dreams (intermediate)

128 - Protect Your Dreams This lesson focuses on the future and talking about "dreams", the dreams students have for the future or did have when they were young.    The film, "The Pursuit… View »

#127 - The Sounds Of Silence (high intermediate) 2 Comments

127 - Sounds of Silence   This lesson really will get your students thinking about "Silence".  It also has a focus on pronunciation and language awareness - awareness of the silent letters… View »

# 126 Vowels (high beginner)

Pronunciation isn't an easy thing to teach!  However, we have some great tools for you on EFL Classroom 2.0 and the site I've help build - EnglishCentral.     Visit our Pronunciation p… View »

#125 Man vs Nature: The World We Live In. (Intermediate)

125 - Man vs Nature This lesson really gets students thinking about the "modern" and the "natural" worlds. A truly fascinating topic.  The lesson is based on the World Wildlife Fund video… View »

#124 Simply The Best (Intermediate)

124 Simply The Best This video based lesson gets students talking about their preferences and opinions regarding "what is best". 1. Start the lesson by drawing on the board the word "BEST"and asking… View »

#123 The Force Be With You

123 - The Force Be With You An excellent, "fun" video with a lot of language focus. Instructions: 1.  Watch the video once. Stop before the end (when the father arrives home). Ask students wh… View »

RSS

© 2019   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service