News Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products           Gif Lingua Books

Get Printables / Resources

Video Lesson

Flashcards!

The Ultimate Resource

Pop Song eBook

Our Weekly Magazine

Guess The Movie Cards

Project Peace

Discussion and Resources

Broken Links

Started by ddeubel Jan 6, 2012. 0 Replies

If you get a broken link or a page saying "Resource unavailable" - please let me know which lesson , with a comment here. I'll fix it ASAP.    There may be some that were damaged/changed when I moved…Continue

Tags: resources, broken, links

About

All Lessons In A Can Pages (143)

#122 - The Snowman

The most perfect of Christmas stories.  Your students will love this classic tale and be engrossed by the animation and music. There is even a lesson to be told with the tale.  1.  Ask… View »

#121 - I am beautiful (high beginner)

121 - I am Beautiful - Self Expression I will be giving a very hands on 4 hour teacher training workshop this May at a major conference. I will focus on contextualizing and especially personalizing… View »

#120 Getting Started - Procrastination (Intermediate)

120 - Getting started - Procrastination . A great video lesson! A few teachers have emailed me to say they have used this NFB video - Getting Started. By the famous Big Snit creator Richard Condie.… View »

#119 Making a P and J Sandwich (Low Int.)

119 - Making A P and J Sandwich This is a standard lesson in many countries and a powerful form of "learning by teaching" . Also, a great way to practice steps, transitions.    1. Write tra… View »

#118 Technologic. Talking about technology. (Int.)

118 - Technologic. Talking about technology Daft Punk has some wonderful songs for us teachers! Technologic is one of them, see another HERE. This lesson gets students practicing and using vocabu… View »

#117 The Incident at Tower 37 (Int.)

This lesson sends a powerful message about the environment using a beautiful animated short.   1. Watch the video and have students describe the action to other students who have th… View »

#116 - This Is The Truth (commercial) (High Int.)

Commercials are so powerful a teaching medium in the classroom. I'm a big fan. This lesson is a part of the new EnglishCentral coursebook . A book I've put together. 20 lessons based on commerci… View »

#115 Rap like Eminem! (Low Int.)

Go to the video page and get more resources This Eminem song is superb and we all know students love learning English through this kind of music!   1.Discuss.  Ask students what they… View »

#114 Spiderman and superheroes ( Low Int.)

114 - Spider man and Superheroes Students love superheroes!  This lesson focuses on Spiderman and offers additional activities for drawing a superhero.    1. Listen/Watch the Spiderman… View »

#113 Words, Words, Words (High Int.) 1 Comment

This lesson has a distinct vocabulary focus and gets students thinking about root words and collocations/word associations. They gain an awareness of how words can be used in many ways.... It uses&nb… View »

RSS

© 2019   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service