I was wondering what you all thought of learning designs pertaining to English language teaching? What are the ways in which you design your lessons to achieve better learning in your students?Continue
Read the rules below. Let's play tag! Here are my 3 facts of past, present and future about me!
1) I worked as a steelworker
2) I am now reading "Views from the Real World" by G.I. Gurdjieff.
3) One day I want to do the hardest thing I can imagine, stand up comedy!
Your turn. Let's play tag!
1. TAG 3 random NING faces by clicking their FACE/Avatar and leaving a message (copy this) on their page.
2. STATE, "YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED and YOU"RE IT!" Ask each person to TAG 3 more NING FACES/AVATARS.
3. When tagging, leave 3 details about your life. ONE about your past. ONE about your present life. ONE about your future.
4. Post these rules for the NING members you have tagged.
5. You can be 'IT" multiple times but each time you must post 3 additional/new details about your life.
Hi Michael. On occasion I do a few yoga moves for the trunk- not everyone can guide a plow for a living. But I'm guessing you have the best of both disciplines. But, I still think capoeir masters are more fascinating to watch than yogis :)