It's back to school time for many teachers and here are some recent resources and a few old time gems that might help you.
Also, I'll be traveling to beautiful Brazil again (Sao Paulo), the first week of Sept. I'd love to meet any schools, universities or franchises interested in teacher training solutions. Shoot me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy your teaching and learning!
1. Teachers' Checklists. Some things to help you get set up to begin the school year.
2. Finish It Off discussion cards. Perfect for getting students speaking and getting to know each other.
3. Using Video In The Classroom. A Teacher's Handbook. Classic - also see our whole list of video lessons and materials!
4. Teaching English Online. See our advice and a nice directory of the main companies offering jobs online.
5. Ways to support EFL Classroom. It takes time and money to keep the community going. You're support is vital and if you haven't donated or purchased a Premium product, please consider doing so.
6. Give Me 5. A cool vocabulary game and cards. Works wonders in any class!
7. Celebrity morning rituals. An advanced listening lesson.
8. Interested or thinking about a quality TEFL Certificate course? Try this one we endore from Bridge TEFL.
9. Zen and the Act of Teaching. The start of a school year is the time to think about keeping a reflective journal. This one I produced really does the trick and is used by several universities. Get the pdf version.
10. Conversation Cards. A Premium product these sets will instantly get your students speaking and practicing important grammatical structures.
Add a Remark