Here are a few things that might help you as you "get back at it".
- now a classic post with everything to get you ready, motivated and off to a good start.
2. Eva Büyüksimkeşyan, offers up some great activities for the first few weeks back to school. Getting Ready To Go Back To School.
3. Teacher Toolbox: Our toolbox has a wealth of helpers for getting organized for the new school year.
4. We hope you don't feel like this too often this school year! If you do, make sure to start taking care of yourself - Jennifer Bradford gives some valuable tips - How To Stay Healthy In Teaching (when you really feel like crying)
5. Decorate your class. Here are some examples to inspire you in decorating your classroom this year!
6. It's a good idea to collect and file information about each student. This student info. sheet will help you do that. Download it.
7. Finally, some video inspiration about how important school is and how important a role YOU the teacher play .....
Add a Remark