Dear EFL Classroom members,
As I related in the last newsletter, EFL Classroom 2.0 is closing Dec. 31st, 2019 after 12 amazing years. Read more about why here. I deeply thank all those who've been dedicated members over years, Content will continue to be available but will begin to be restricted starting in September.
However the good news is I will continue to share teaching resources and lesson materials. I'll officially launch ELT Buzz Teaching Resources August 15th.
EFL Classroom members who register in July will receive full Premium access until September - so you can check out the new platform. Paid EFL Classroom members - I will send an offer once we've launched - in appreciation of your support.
ELT Buzz Teaching Resources will have 90% new or updated content. All fresh, including 1,000s of CEFR aligned leveled readers. Subscribers can also upload and share their own resources or just save what's on the site - a one stop teaching library in the cloud. Schools will be able to purchase accounts at a cheap rate so teachers can use the resource library.
See below some of the most recent and "new" resources on ELT Buzz Teaching Resources. Register and I'll upgrade you from the backend (be patient - we are still building discount codes and other functionality). Please use the Feedback tab to give us any good or bad thoughts!
1. The Top Things About Summer. A video-based brainstorming activity.
2. When Harry Met Sally Roleplay. Beautiful subtitled video with role-play worksheets of a famous scene. Adult content!
3. Steps To Make Pizza More resources added. The History of Pizza video lesson.
4. Small Talk Conversation Cards. Easy way to get students discussing sports.
5. Breakfasts Around The World Learn about what other students in other countries eat for breakfast.
6. Do Re Mi - Sound Of Music Song There are 100s of song resources. This is one classic.
*** Also - keep in touch with all that is happening in ELT. Subscribe to the ELT Buzz News - Newsletter. No spam. Just the news each Monday morning.
David - Teacher Founder and serial ELT materials maker.
Add a Remark