Here is a brief summary of some of the most important. Make sure to read our weekly magazine with all the latest readings in our field. Enjoy and share.
1. Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, a great "Irish" listening lesson. Check out how to use "Cowbird" as a lesson material and see our St. Patrick's Day resources. View here.
2. The Pavement. A sterling video and video based lesson appropriate for all levels. View here.
3. Teach | Learn is now publicly available. Share this coursebook with colleagues. Members still get access to the PPT version and files you can edit. View here.
4. New Resources. So many new ones. Here are a few.
5. New Videos. See them all HERE. My personal fav. this month is "Oleka" from the Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows. Also view Blue Hat, Green Hat and our list of repetitive storybooks available on the community.
Add a Remark