Dear EFL 2.0 members,
I hope everyone is chugging along fine this semester. Lots to share in a brief fashion in this short update. I'm sure I speak for all members when I say our hearts go out to all our members in the Philippines or affected by Typhoon Haiyan.
1. ELT Blog Carnival. Have a blog? Send in a post about "holidays" and share your knowledge. Eva Büyüksimkeşyan is hosting and get details here.
2. 2014 EFL Classroom 2.0 Inspirational calendar. Our gift to hard working teachers. Also comes with one you can edit and personalize to make your own classroom calendar. Add class photos, have students draw, be creative! Get it here.
3. EFL 2.0 Resources. The resources site continues to grow and offer many free and paid products.Also, become a subscriber to all the resources. Purchases support our community. Also get access to hundreds of thousands of resources for a lifetime by becoming an EFL 2.0 supporter. I'm busy coding and building the resource site and Dec. 1st, members will be able to sell (or offer free) their own quality ELT resources. Stay tuned!
4. Vocabulary Webinar, Dr. Charles Browne. On Nov. 21st, Dr. Browne will host a webinar to discuss ways to best teach academic vocabulary. Register and get details here.
5. Teaching English Magazine. Have you read it on your tablet or phone? Every week, we help you keep updated with the best articles about our profession. A great magazine. Flip, browse, lots of interest to everyone! Get the app here.
6. Language In Use. More images of common language expressions and chunks! View on a page or view as a slideshow.
7. Words Video. Anne, a member, contacted me about a scene in this classic (the best!) video. Based on her request, I edited out a sensitive scene. Get it here. Also, many new videos - I especially love this one - Can City.
Missed our November newsletter? No problem, find it here. Also, stay updated with our The Latest feed.
Happy teaching and learning to all,