My book "Principled Possibilities - Ideas for Teaching" has just been accepted onto the Amazon Kindle site. You can find it here: Kindle Link with a look inside and a free preview.
Principled Possibilities - Ideas for Teaching is a unique publication representing the summation of four years of graduate study, and my own experiences, discoveries, experiments and successes over eight years of teaching English language learners throughout Asia and the Pacific. It was originally published in 2012.
Uniquely the book includes:
- a wide selection of academic papers, conference and training presentations, and curriculum and planning documents,
- links to websites and other resources for exploring the topics further and contacting the author,
- ideas ranging from working with absolute young beginners to adult and upper-intermediate level students,
- discussions of current challenges and controversies in teaching,
- approaches to online and computer-assisted learning, and
- suggestions in the field of English language teaching covering the areas of reading, writing, speaking, the "naturalist" intelligence, and music, movement and dance.
This is a valuable companion to new and experienced teachers interested in exploring these topics further.
If you prefer the feel of a real book, you can find it here: Paperback & e-Book.
Finally, it is also available at Lulu Publishing, in both formats here:Lulu Paperback & e-Book
I would be very excited to receive feedback on any of the articles, as I plan to edit it some time in the future.
Add a Remark