I was wondering what you all thought of learning designs pertaining to English language teaching? What are the ways in which you design your lessons to achieve better learning in your students?Continue
Hello dear, friend, Compliments of the day,Happy to get together with you, My name is Ahuva Baginski, I'm a Soldier from Israel. Please let not my profession, race or nationality inch your mind, I came across your profile and became interested in you, also having something very important to tell you,its not what we can discus here on Site; Please write me on my private email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
In regards to the LG x110 and possible discount if I subscribe to Wibro/netspot. Where would I purchase the laptop that would give me such a discount, and what is Wibro/netspot and how can I find out more about it.
I am arguing that this will lead to a lack of availability of materials. Furthermore I am arguing that what the RIAA and friend may have gotten will result in obliterate any content on users sites that might be remotely construded as piracy and as questions later policy. We are already seeing this on Youtube. Thanks for the response as this needs to be spoken about at the very least rather than hammered into place by collusion of nefarious parties and the government.
Thanks Daniel. I'll drop by. I hate that "20 min." stuff.....you can't even have a decent thought in that time frame. I hope they do give out conference evaluations so this gets the thumbs down (or atleast I think it should).
Basically, I'm working on the theory that the more sensory input to the brain the more active the neural networks become, so learning is not just listen and repeat. We use all sorts of activities to help children learn the language, being as active as possible. It can be thought of as learning through the body or learning through experience.
Read the rules below. Let's play tag! Here are my 3 facts of past, present and future....
1) I worked as a steelworker
2) I am now reading "Views from the Real World" by G.I. Gurdjieff.
3) One day I want to do the hardest thing I can imagine, stand up comedy!
Your turn. Let's play tag!
1. TAG 3 random NING faces by clicking their FACE/Avatar and leaving a message on their page.
2. STATE, "YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED and YOU"RE IT!" Ask each person to TAG 3 more NING FACES/AVATARS.
3. When tagging, leave 3 details about your life. ONE about your past. ONE about your present life. ONE about your future.
4. Post these rules for the NING members you have tagged.
5. You can be 'IT" multiple times but each time you must post 3 additional/new details about your life.
Daniel! Welcome. Your invite has been sent to all my extra materials, other than those already available at www.ddd.batcave.net Look forward to hearing more about your own educational ideas and sharing with us here....I've found a few good networks on Classroom 2.0 which I've got some great inspiration from.