Hey everyone!I am new to the forum and am curious how you feel learning communities benefit educators when it comes to developing a collective responsibility as educators. Do you feel a forum like…Continue
Hi David Maybe its obvious to some but I'm not sure how to play and I also want to create a top 5 game as well. What is the point of it. There are always 5 answers. Do the students guess according to…Continue
Regarding Susan's suggestion below. .... I've started a tag game for our site (not worried about participation really but want to experiment. Come Sept. I'll be marketing our site and expect a very large increase here and as always will send to Classroom 2.0. ). See below. You might want to try it on Classroom 2.0 but instead of past/present / future of a person , people might state past/present/future of themselves as a teacher...
I'm going to send ning creators a note about this tag game. Maybe they could refine it into something more interactive for use on NINGS. I know they are interested in the concept of social "interaction".
You've been randomly tagged! YOU'RE IT!
Read the rules below. Let's play tag! Here are my 3 facts of past, present and future....
1) I worked as a steelworker
2) I am now reading "Views from the Real World" by G.I. Gurdjieff.
3) One day I want to do the hardest thing I can imagine, stand up comedy!
Your turn. Let's play tag!
1. TAG 3 random NING faces by clicking their FACE/Avatar and leaving a message on their page.
2. STATE, "YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED and YOU"RE IT!" Ask each person to TAG 3 more NING FACES/AVATARS.
3. When tagging, leave 3 details about your life. ONE about your past. ONE about your present life. ONE about your future.
4. Post these rules for the NING members you have tagged.
5. You can be 'IT" multiple times but each time you must post 3 additional/new details about your life.
Great to see you found us! Welcome and invite to the powerpoint folders I have, sent. I'm going to check out your blog this weekend and hope to find some gems of your thought and wisdom! Keep intouch with us here and as always, I'm telling teachers that Classroom 2.0 is the best place to find great, caring and involved (activating) professionals. Come Sept. EFL classroom and my own materials site will both get complete makeovers and reenergizing....lots new and linking up with a few worldly organizations of EFL.
Glad to see you met Susan. She has been invaluable with her help, insight and knowledge of IT.