I'd like to share in this forum and would like others to share, short stories that might apply to education / teaching and that will inspire. I believe stories and a narrative are powerful, whether…Continue
This is an awesome site! I have so much to learn, I want really that my live long BaeL project, of which you are an inportant part, to become better and better.
See you around dear friend. Besos. Maru
Read the rules below. Let's play tag! Here are my 3 facts of past, present and future....
1) I worked as a steelworker
2) I am now reading "Views from the Real World" by G.I. Gurdjieff.
3) One day I want to do the hardest thing I can imagine, stand up comedy!
Your turn. Let's play tag!
1. TAG 3 random NING faces by clicking their FACE/Avatar and leaving a message on their page.
2. STATE, "YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED and YOU"RE IT!" Ask each person to TAG 3 more NING FACES/AVATARS.
3. When tagging, leave 3 details about your life. ONE about your past. ONE about your present life. ONE about your future.
4. Post these rules for the NING members you have tagged.
5. You can be 'IT" multiple times but each time you must post 3 additional/new details about your life.
Glad you found us here at EFL Classroom 2.0 I am looking forward to hearing more about your own teaching experience and helping us build a great teaching/sharing community.
Your invite to many powerpoint resources and games has been sent. Enjoy!
When you have a chance, browse around, share, look at the videos, photos, links. Add to forums and make your own blog. Make friends and don't be shy. Quiet online right now but come Sept. lots of new things in store.